Here's what you get for the Layton Triathlon!!!
Adults and Youth Both Get Finisher Medals in 2017
- Overall trophies and age-group medals
- All participants will receive a 100% cotton t-shirt with a great design (Upgrade to tech t-shirt for only $5 more during registration).
- Support on the course Heed Electrolyte (Hammer), Water, Fruit, Gels, Volunteers, EMT, Police
- Saggin Wagon
- Swag give away and prizes at finish area.
- Food at Finish, Oranges, Bananas, Bread, Peanut Butter, drink etc.
- Everyone will each get a Finisher Medal
- Bike and Body Bib Numbers
- High End Custom Medals are available for $7.50 more during registration.
Click the Race Entry button below to register or copy and paste the link to your browser:
*Relay portion in 2017 will have two options. One will be a Leg Relay. This means 2 or 3 participants will do one or more legs of the relay. The Individual Relay is for 2 participants to do a full Swim - Bike - Run on the course each and combine the two minis for a combined time. Relays will be scored by legs in results and not by the individual names. If you want your individual times you will have to figure them by combining the legs you do. Relays have small groups so they are one category for the winners.
© 2015 All Rights Reserved. On Hill Events LLC